Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 28

In other words, the Emperor is actually in their presence in his true form "hiding" in plain sight, and trolling the lot of them? [Facepalm] This was all designed as a trap by him to determine who she is, ergo—pushes pupil off cliff to solve problem.

I feel bad for the aids. Gonna have a heart attack. 😂 He planned all of this, didn't he, so why would he look surprised when she does what he wanted from the start?

Or, maybe, the dummy thought that she'd defeat them? 😂 Oh, he clearly miscalculated on this one, that is for sure! 😂😂😂

Charlotte: 1
Cal: -7

😂😂😂

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!
NICE KICK I LOVE IT !! OH MY GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH.

like honestly I know he is her first disciple but he is so annoying, I myself would want to kill him if I were there.
an emperor? pffffftt, don't let me laugh. yes, he may be an emperor, and he may be a genius, but he is honestly too stupid and annoying towards the people he loves.
don't get me wrong, I don't hate him, I just dislike him a bit. and that is because of his actions, like seriously, he is trying to kill people just for her to get exposed, and he doesn't even care about those people that will die, because of him.

no honey, you're the one who's going to get exposed, because you seriously think you are going to play some stupid silly tricks on your own teacher how made you the emperor? too bad. looks like you still don't know her even after all these years. and you still think you can seriously defeat her even after all these times. yea, you defiantly don't know her all that well.
he seriously thinks she will do as he wishes. 😂

also, can we talk about Charlotte? she is such a queen I love her🤣💕💕, to be honest, I think she resembles me in some ways, and this is the best part. and I am so glad everyone in the comments is so supportive of what she did and actually love it. they are all laughing at this. but really, he seriously expected Charlotte is going to play his game as he wishes, too bad, she doesn't have time for you, she's over those silly things and those ridiculous people 👀👏💕

again, don't get me wrong, I don't hate him, I just get annoyed by him. because every single one of us view and understand each and every single character differently. judging by our personalities (the viewers) and the personalities of the characters. just like in real life.

talking about myself, I hate stupid people who just don't get it, and people who are so annoying, I just can't take them.

also, not sure if anyone's going to read this long comment, but if you did, thank you. and I am well aware this seems like a hate comment, but it really isn't. just try to read it calmly and without a specific tone. I just got really annoyed by him these past chapters but let it reside in my heart, and then when she finally kicked him I just couldn't resist being happy and letting it out. and I know I may seem like a bad person who just hates everything, but I really am not like that, I just find it funny that people may view me like that just because I dislike annoying people. 😂🤷‍♀️
again thank you for reading this comment.

Still waiting for the time when Aria is revealed as Charlotte hehe.
Thanks For the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread