Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I thought Jeffrey is her 3rd pupils but it seems he's her friend?
I wonder if she ended up with him.... or the reborn demon maybe :p

So awesome. I too, have been wondering who the male character is. Thank you. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter owo. Maybe the reborn demon is the 5th disciple lol. And how come Jeffery knows Lotie? Are they the same age? Then, Jeffrey must have drank from the fountain of youth hahaha.

Thank you for the translations!

I love everything about this series so far. Thank you so much for the chapter and being so quick!! You guys are awesome!! ❤️

I have a feeling that the Ml is the reincarnated demon from chapter 1, which is the silver haired guy in the last part of chapt 3. Plus the silver guy(SG) has been saying “I will find you” which is exactly what the demon said before he died “I will find you”. Plus SG and demon both have same color of hair. And I read somewhere that
she took in someone who had demonic mana and couldn’t control it. So yea my theory is that ML either loved her before his demon death or after when he saw how she took him in and took care of him. Especially since his reaction was so strong to when she “died” and he received the letter.

Dex-chan lover
Damn... When he put on the glasses. My heart
Anywayyyyyy. Does everyone who hangs out with her have face paralysis?? LOL
Many thanks

@FleetingDreams

No, the silver haired guy is NOT the male lead. He is a disciple. He, as well as the other disciples had the same reaction in receiving her will. Lol.

@Endreanna

Well it’s just a theory since nothing is confirmed lol. I mean this IS the third chapter after all. I only thought of this because of some asian novels I’ve read where the disciple gets together with the master. Plus the SG was the only one who shouted out. But yea it’s just a theory🤷‍♀️

I enjoy the friendship she has with the Archduke, you can tell they're old friends. I feel bad for new bodyguard though, I feel like he's going to have a stressful career ahead of him LOL.

oh, so the Duke wasn´t a disciple...
this is one of the stories i want to have frequent releases

I’m just curious, if Lottie is 121 years old (while she thinks she’s only 120 😂), then how old is Jeffrey to be her old time friend? And it seems that he also know about her curse which was lightly brought up in in the earlier chapter. So many things left unanswered after the time skip but I hope we’ll get more explanation. Also, can I just say that everyone is just looking fine? Even the art is amazing >_<

Thanks for ur hard work!

Fed-Kun's army
aaaah i really love this series so far~ i want to know why the duke looks so young if he and lottie are old friends... but also i want him to be the male lead lmao he's adorable!! tho i mean that silver haired disciple is nice to with his devotion~ lol not buying that she died, they're so smart sadlkjkda i can't wait to read more!!!

thanks for the translation!!!

Users who are viewing this thread