Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 33

It's backkkkkk!?! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Thank you for the translation!!! πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

Double-page supporter
Fucking hell this MC is useless. How about instead of thinking and then crying about how you didn't manage to find out anything, you actually ask you fucking idiot?

I was JUST thinking about this yesterday and hoping that the original group hadn't dropped it.

Power Uploader
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ˜ΆπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@HOOfan_1

IIRC the original group didn't drop it, the group is on hiatus due to the group leader being pregnant.

Hello people~ Just so you all know, Snowy Scans did NOT drop this and we just did this chapter after asking them for permission. They will be continuing this series. This was done by us a while ago when we weren't that good at fixing the pages and stuff, so sorry for any weird things with the pages πŸ˜…

- FrostDrop Scans

The king complaining about how the "youngest" hadn't changed since the first time he met him as if he were any better 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

And welcome back! I was really missing this one and I thought you had dropped 😣

Users who are viewing this thread