Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 36

Supporter
Another good story wasted on a zero-effort machine translation site...

73b13bcd2590cd93ca1ca9bbc7f917be.gif

I'm so sad you guys are dropping this but thank you for translating this far 😩Such a good manhwa getting licensed to tapas trash site ugh 😓

nooooooo ... it was such a good story
T^T
thanks for all your hard work until now, this story was super cool
it was a fun ride T^T

Dex-chan lover
I think I say stuff like this too often recently, but there's nothing stopping someone else from picking this up (someone even seemed to take a stab at that a few chapters ago due to a few months without an update). Some groups avoid stuff for reasons like the one given here, others don't. Cautious optimism, that's how I approach this sort of situation.

Hell, at least the series itself hasn't entered hiatus limbo due to legal BS for eternity like the previous one by this author. This is practically "smooth sailing" in comparison if our gripe is just a subpar official translation source.

Aggregator gang
Damn thanks for the shit you’ve done for us for months my dudes

Rip to this series

Ah tapas keeps poaching my favorite reads and charging an arm and a leg for me to read them. Thanks for all your hard work this far! I’ve really enjoyed reading the comic as well as your commentary!

This whole story is just a string of memes, I swear LoL

Thank you for your hard work! Too bad I won't be able to see the Lewister commercials at the beginning of each chapter from now on :(

Thanks for your hardwork! I really love yong yong's sense of humor wahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread