Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
So...she fucked herself up, and now some random twat is pretending to be Charlotte?

Maybe the time reversal also affected her memories, if the other person didn’t tamper with them.

Dex-chan lover
For a woman who died with a peaceful smile on her face and even send out letters to inform about her decision to finally rest in peace....her disciples sure are taking VERY drastic measures? How did she raise them to be so dependant on her?
& thanks for the chapter; hope your brain recovers well X'DDD

Poor Lottie, only one of her disciples turned out not endangering public lives 😭

Group Leader
@blazetheblob I’m not going to tell you what to do and I’m not trying to be rude, I am very thankful for the translation and the work put into this, but would you mind doing center based text rather than left based? It’ll make it a bit more easy to read. Of course you don’t have to.

Group Leader
Suggestions: I could understand misspelling names but some of the English is misspelled. So uh, fix that.
Also, center aligning font
@BlazeTheBlob
Still, thanks for translating this for us

Fed-Kun's army
Man they weren't kidding when they said something is wrong with all of her disciples.

They are obsessive with their master

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I'm becoming a little pissed off. Except for the king, the rest have all gone to shot! Are they little kids? Judging from how she picked up the king as a kid and now he is this old, that means she spent decades educating them yet they all act like 3 year olds and won't even let her rest after her rebirth. This is a webtoon and I wasn't expecting her to have a serene life every episode but having all the shit thrown her way be because of her shitty brats is annoying. If we had to only worry about Evan because he is the reincarnation of the demon or whatever, it's fine. The demon king's death was ominous and from his last words, it makes sense ...
But she also have to handle grown ass adults with strong magical shit as well ? Fuck them!

Charlotte "died" with a smile on her face, withou any (beside one most minimal and minuscule) regrets, basically, she "died" a life fulfilled.
Now, you telling me this elf disciple tried to turn back time and drag a version of charlotte who hasn't died'cuz of "muh mastah?", that's a bit crude to your "mastah" ain't it?

she turned back time and created that cheap imitation of a "master"? If I were Charlotte i'd be so offended lmao

@311i3
If it's an imitation or a clone, it must be one of the shittiest, most painfully different imitations or clone i have ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread