Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Welp at this rate, the demon king's reincarnation will be the only candidate left!

Fed-Kun's army
Timeskip right away? That was fast.

Anyway, I still ship her with Jeffrey. I mean she said it herself. Her mental age hasn't changed.

Fed-Kun's army
I ship her with Jeffrey too, it's clear the guy has feelings for her and considering they're both over 100 years old, it's likely that he's been in love with her for decades, if not a whole century. I mean really if she doesn't want to go out with a 19 year old, the 20's and 30's won't make much difference.

So the only candidates are supermen (like her, who don't age), elves, or other magical beings.

Still, I'd rather she pair up with Jeffrey rather than some super powerful wizard, elf, or demon (conjecture) that comes out of nowhere.

The time skip was unexpected but I sure as hell like it
Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
If she wants someone of her age then she needs to be with someone who doesnt age or where age doesnt count like that demon lord dude---- 👀 omg is her ML actually the demon she defeated---

Dex-chan lover
wow it took the disciples a while to find her. or the jeffrey guy is just really good at hiding her

Users who are viewing this thread