Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 41

i swear when this elf realises that the imposter is fake she had better kill him or else i will 😡

Supporter
At least Yurian is slowly realizing how bad a situation she is in enough to play the fool. Handling doubt without consulting others is really difficult for people whose principles are standing on shaky ground.

Dex-chan lover
She must not actually reveal herself to her disciples, because it would defeat the purpose of her new identity! That emperor and possibly possessed Ivan are the exception, not the rule. She can ‘pretend’ to be Charlotte to get them on her side, but then claim she knows everything from her ‘mother’.

Wth is that red eyed bastard doing again attacking a palace...... I said this in every chapter, but seriously THOSE BASTARD DISCIPLES NEED SOME SPANKING

Dex-chan lover
@Gotham2298
Naw, she handled her departure poorly.
She should have made sure her disciples would have been fine without her, and now they're causing all sorts of trouble.
It's her responsibility to get them back in line, even if it exposes her identity.

I feel ya . I just finished a pain in the ass physics paper and i feel braindead , also the numbers didn't add up so i just gave up.
I apologize for my spelling mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread