Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 42

translator, we love you. and you're the most amazing, fluffy and nice person in the world. so please dont drop this and continue to give us these gifts in disguise 😗

-but if you feel its too much dont feel pressured to continue it, the readers will understand <3

Translator ~ please take care of yourself. Don't push yourself too much, thank you for your hard work uwu

NOOO don't drop it! please take your time but I really want this to continue uploading!!! please~

Dex-chan lover
Pillow. Memory foam, if you can find one. And I hope you can continue the TL

Thank you so much

omg his stare I laughed my ass off and reread it twice. So grateful please take care of yourself

Fed-Kun's army
I'm truly grateful for your translations. That being said, if you lose motivation, it can't be helped. No one should work on something they no longer feel passionate about

Thank you so much for the translation, I hope you don't drop it but even if you do thank you for the work you done so far 😁

Thank you for translations! If things are tough take care of yourself first! Best wishes. :)

my ass deflates too if I'm sitting too long. hope you get some proper rest and breaks!

Group Leader
thank you for the translations so far. please do take time off for yourself as well and don't push it if you're not feeling motivated to continue. take care and i wish you all the best :)

Thank you for the translation! Life can be tough sometimes so please take proper rest for yourself. We all will be waiting for your tl, but even if you drop this its okay too. Wish u all the best

I can't stop laughing over this dude

66ece52473a70144a5159b6d3793ee6f.png

Users who are viewing this thread