Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
I am very much pleased to see someone picked this up. I'm confused of Riel/Reil usage throughout the chapter, the rest seems fine. Thanks and good luck

You know that this series is licensed, and that the official is like 10 chapters ahead, right...? Please don't pick up licensed series.

Group Leader
@Librarylover yes I know but other scans are working on licensed series too. So I'll keep working on this for people who can't really afford it until I'm told by tapas to stop. Then I'll stop working on this.

Double-page supporter
Yes! Whoooo! My year has been made better already!

Double-page supporter
Thank Christ you picked this up. Good quality too. People like you really are under appreciated.

The companies that strong-arm authors into holding their copyright are trash, especially when they're greedy fucks.

Keep on translating, we love you.

Thank you very much for picking this up, it's one of my favorite webtoon ❤️

@ scanlation group: thank you for picking this up~
but at people who disagree with issuing cease and desists/scanlation groups dropping when a series is licensed.... my word please have respect for intellectual property rights and illegal distribution of paid goods. The scanlating biz is illegal as is - wanting to read scanlations is one thing, but cursing out those who follow the law is another thing??

Users who are viewing this thread