Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 46

Burn on a stake? Nah. He and the rest of the motherfuckers should've been locked up in the must unsanitary dungeon possible, cut their limbs piece by piece, and when there's only head and chest, cut open the center part of their body, stitch the skin to their back, tie their neck and chain their body on a stake. The stake should be on a tall hill or a mountain so birds have easy access to food, which is their organs. If possible, hire a good healer to fix the eaten parts so the birds have at least a reliable sustenance for one to three weeks. Probably cook the separated limbs and let them eat their own body parts unknowingly. I can add more if you want to torture the family (except the children) as well.

I sound like a psycho.

Dex-chan lover
I once read of a killing method which was basicaly :
the people who is going to be killed will be put on a bathtub and another bathtub will be fixated on top of the bathtub and the guy who is going to get killed will be fed honey and after some time he will have to shit and after quite a bit of time he will die in his shit
which is very fitting for this situation

Contributor
Oh, a thread I can contribute to.

Try Scaphism. Tie them up, stick them in sealed boat, with their head exposed. Feed them nothing but honey and milk, until they become incontinent. Then set the boat sailing in a swamp. They die of disease or insects eating them alive, sealed in a boat, with maggots and larvae spawning in their own rotting flesh and shit.

So everyone is in agreement this "guardian" should be eviscerated?😈 *pulls poisonous dagger from hammerspace* 💀Good....☠

Aggregator gang
oh so many people challenging me in horrifying ways to kill people? cool, cool.

breathes in deeply
juuuuusst, ripoffallofhisfingernnailsandtoenails,skinhisdick,woohoo!hotpokertotheeyes!slowroasthisleftarmontopofafireprickhisfingertips,shoveaspiderinawatersoluablejaruphisassslowlylowerhimintoapitfullofdaddylonglegspiders,killallhislovedones(ifhehasany)byamputatingthemslowlythenburningthestumpssothattheydon'tdieofbloodloss,usenecromancymagictobringthembackasundeadtietheminchainsandputthemjustoutofreachoftheguardianandthenorderthemtotryandeathim,breathesindeeplyagainslowlypourvinegaronhisrightarmarmatasteadypacetoslowlyburnhimwithacid,skinhischestandrubsaltalloverit,dunkhisleftleginsidesomewaterfilledwithleeches,slowlysplithistoungeintwowithaveryhotknife. and thats without adding magic to the mix. if we add that to the mix, you can~ enhancetheirpainreceptorsbytwentythousandpercent,usewindmagictoplowcoldwindoverthatskinneddickinstillnightmaresintothem,connectthememotionallytoeverysinglepersonthey'vewrongedintheirlives,allthewhileusinghealingmagicjuusst enoughtokeepthemalive formore

That was fun

...uhh y'all ok?

bruh not this trope again.. why do korean manhwas always sell their daughters/sisters for marriage and power? you can have magic, elves and fantasy shit but ya can't drop sexism? weird af

Thank you so much for picking this up and your hard work! really like this story so underrated, esp we're now in Yurian's story

Dex-chan lover
Not only do all the disciples find out, but so do the emperor's advisor and delegation team and queen of Claus! What is even the point in announcing her death!

@Ace435
Politics of what? It's an imaginary country of elves inside a work of fiction and author can't imagine a different world dynamic other than sell muh girls? lol 😂 ah, maybe koreans just like their FMC helpless and suffering all the time eyy?

@kooncity this is just my 2 cents, but in Korea political/strategic marriages like this are still more common than you think, and further reinforced with Confucianism so that could be why a lot of authors use this trope since it's part of the culture the authors grew up in. But I do agree that it would be nice to see some variety, or maybe see an author try to apply this trope to a MMC.

@JWChibi you're welcome! Seeing everyone's comments makes it worth it!

Mannn what a shithead. We know Charlotte rescues her in the end but still wanna see him get his just desserts.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Did he really not just hear her?!? He wouldn’t be safe either.

You just can’t cure Stupid...

Users who are viewing this thread