Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
every new disciple we meet only hammers down more how dumb her decision to fake her death was..

@hollow7f Nah it just hammers down how goddamn codependent all her Disciples are.

I mean I understand that she is like a mother to those in a way, but arent they a little too dependent on her!
Which is probably also why she decided to do it like that instead of taking them with her.

@Hollow7F

Personally I think that she just choose the wrong way to inform her students of her death. Charlotte had lived a long life and was ready to die and in my personal opinion she should have informed her disciples about it personally.

HOWEVER we see on chapter one that they probably wouldn't accept that so you can also see her reasoning.

These disciples are really like baby chicks huh. Other than the king disciple, everyone else is very reliant on Charlotte, and thats very worrying.

Jeffrey has been subtly flirting with Charlotte for so many years, why is she so blind about it?!!😂

Dex-chan lover
Imagine our boi jeff is all over for her since from the past depite her being old and wrinkled age really is just a number.lol well jeff already is on the right age anyway.

We need to know the reason of ivan with his edgyness on this series acting like an antagonist.

Welp the only mistake lottie did is she spoiled her disciples too much.

Thank youuuuu soo much for the translations.

People be surprised at her power ,but as her cover as a disciple doesn't it just show that she was one? Legit powerhouses she raised.

page 8:
*foal*, I think the TL means *fool*, but let me check on google what foal means...
foal: a young horse or related animal.
TIL

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update ❤️

This kind of feels like a fight between the stepfather and the most unruly step child 😄 charlotte has finally given him permission to discipline her bad son, but not too harshly or she'll be upset

But damn... I kinda really like Jeffery... I believe in you! get out of the friendzone! Gambatte!

Users who are viewing this thread