Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
@sonyaism She does care, but she believed that they would be fine without her. However, as Jeffery mentioned already she doesn't actually know her disciples that well and thus doesn't actually know how obsessed they are over her. This is the first time she is hearing of how much they are suffering since her disappearance and it doesn't sit well with her at all. To be fair, though, all disciples need to learn to live on their own eventually, plus she wasn't going to live forever regardless which they should have already known. It was going to happen eventually. I suppose in hindsight it's a good thing she didn't actually die, otherwise she wouldn't be here anymore to reign them in.

Dex-chan lover
cant be mad at him, she really didnt understand her disciples, he just did what she wanted, he gave her a new life and that includes blocking info about her previous one

Agree with @hollow7f
I mean, she picked them up as her disciples

And then just went away like that
Hell I’ll even go mad even if I’m normal in a way

Dex-chan lover
I mean i cant blame jeffrey cause he prob wanted her to live without being bound by the burdens of her past. But holy her disciples are really all gone wild

Cmon, she was 121 years old and "left" peacefully. They shouldn't be going on a rampage and shit, poor forest... XD

Dex-chan lover
are they....blind? she looks the exact same as in her previous life

Dex-chan lover
@owlette It's the wrinkles. No one seems to know what she looked like while young besides Jeff, so they're all looking for an elderly person.

Users who are viewing this thread