Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I love how she threw them off the cliff X'DDD And I'm glad Jeffrey appeared again<33 I totally missed him XD

The initial kick was funny, but the toss was hilarious! I just found this manhwa today and it's quickly becoming one of my favorites!

Nice to see her finally kicking some butt. And we got to see Jeffrey again, yay! :D

Thanks for the update!

Group Leader
got more serious right here~.~thanks for update and it's funny when charlotte kicking her first disciple (i forgot his name)

Charlotte has five disciples is the epitome of cliffhangers

I would like to nominate Charlotte as most badass mc

This is too funny. I really hope they figure out that they are the same person. I can't wait for the next one.

They do say grandparents usually dote in their grandchildren; even if they’re already almost 50.. 😂

I still can’t stop laughing at how she stomped over and kicked him off the cliff then without hesitation flipped the other kid off the cliff to join her child 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you team Snowy so much for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Lol they made her Mad. Serves them right! he was spared because she still see him as a baby despite his age. Saved! O can't I lost my shit when she flip the the other dude guy... Haha I bet he regret touching her shoulder. Also dang jeff best boi giving his mana powers to lottie bae.... Now he knows something happening to lottie we dont what he might do... Possible Another world war XD.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE TRASLATION!!

Dex-chan lover
Important meeting:
People in the meeting:shouting ,clashing their arguments to each other
Jeffrey: I wonder how lottie's doing.
lmaaoo... Priorities be like.XD

Users who are viewing this thread