Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
She just yeeted them off the cliff! 🤣🤣🤣 And when she let the prince off like "you get off easy this time grandson" basically, I almost died
Thanks for the chapter!

How can 49 y/o be young? Hahaha.

And what the f is that potion? Did Jeffrey allow Charlotte to borrow his powers?

everyone: bickering
Jeffrey: how's my lOtiE 🙁(。-_-。)

Anyway thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
You could cite this chapter as an example for the definition of awesome. Until Jeffrey ruined it with his "mana potion". Nice going to steal her thunder, Jeffrey! Your input is unneeded, Jeffrey!

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix: I'd like to think that
It creates a link that channel HIS power to her, basically making him her mana pool for a short time.

Which would explains why the color is the same blue as his...aura, and also why his energy suddenly bursted out like that.

He probably expected that she lacks the raw mana pool to do her usual stuffs right now, and he has them to spare + clearly he want to use 'his power' for her sake....

Dex-chan lover
@WhimsiCat: This is also what I believe, but she had things working out so far. And not by the means of power, but her cleverness. This is what made this chapter (imho) so awesome. If she now starts to throw instant death and hyper god realm spells, it'd be so cheap. Also everyone around her would notice, what knowledge she posses, on top of what she already, but hazily, showed and go, "Ah! It's her! Mama Magic is back!" So she can't do that. As such she also doesn't need that kind of huge mana pool. It only drew attention onto her, when she silently wanted to take a slip of a mana potion. She was on such a fine roll and I had the feeling she had everything under control. Had.

Imagine what happens, if you request a small flash grenade, just in case of an emergency, and your buddy slips you a very potent explosive, because it is better. What, if she wanted to infiltrate somewhere to save hostages and just wanted to restock her mana? *WHOOSHWHOOSHWOOSH* Blue Magic Smoke everywhere! Well, too bad! The hostages are dead now, Jeffrey! Well done, Jeffrey!

Looks like I love to sneerily call out Jeffrey! Don't know why...

@Pocky8 ... That's a mood... The question marks as the guy fell down the cliff in the beginning, and the lovesick idiot are hilarious...

THAT's IT! Jeffrey for Charlotte husband! I accept no other unless it's the demon king. Then they both can fight it out or something.

Users who are viewing this thread