Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples

How could I not have realized it earlier! This is the same author as black haze! Glad that she/he have another good series ongoing. Too bad black haze couldnt have an ending though:(

I'm so freaking Happy with the update! I wish uodates will happen on schedule :* Good job author this is really a wonderful plot!

Wait wait wait is this from the artist if black haze?! Omfg this is such great news that they have another series. I have high expectations tho its sad that black haze will be left incomplete, I loved that series

@ispcizero3rd yes. I really liked that one. I don't know what happened but seems like the artist lost interest or inspiration and had to take a long break which turned into cancellation.

@Simikey @ispcizero3rd
From what I know there was an ownership issue with the publisher, since the contract between Yong and FOXTOON(the publisher) ended there has been some legal issues. Yong mentioned in a post in 2018 that they will be working on a new series, which I assume is this, and after that there might be a continuation of Black Haze.
I really love Black Haze so I am hoping this indefinite hiatus will end soon, lets keep praying!

Supporter
She is definitely from the school of tough love. To be fair, the scenario is too similar to the past for him to be uninvolved.

She is so tired of their shit lol She can't even rest in peace cause of her idiot disciples and now they're still causing her so many problems just to sound her out.

This should really be rename to Charlotte has 5 grown ass adult kids who can't adult without their mom so they became rebellious in order to find her no matter the means.

Users who are viewing this thread