Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples

Wait so that potion she took is something That connects her with blue-haired dude mana pool? And now she can use magic

Geez, the Duke sure makes me hope he's the main love interest but from the looks of where this might be going, it may be one of her disciples. I hope not mainly cause I feel like she thinks of them more as her children considering her actual mental age. But honestly though, I would be fine without romance as well.

not sure if anybody else mentioned this theory but could judith possibly be
one of the disciples
?

if yongyong has any taste they’lle endgame jeffrey with lottie....u can’t give me all those moments and pull a straight no homo on me!!!

I really want to ship Jeffrey and Lottie, but all that foreshadowing make it seem as if one of her disciples, aka Ivan or even the Demon King are high candidates for the Ml... Which I hope not as Jeffrey x Lottie all the way!

I want Jeffrey and Lottie to the endgame but why is my heart hurting that Jeffrey may not be the ML. But im still shipping them though until the end.

How much can I love this comic? Like 100 out of 10. Totally hooked from the first episode. Thank you so much scanlation team for sharing this amazing webtoon with us!!!

Why is there a dude’s face in the background of one of the panes (sucking on a lollipop)?

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( I badly want more.

I enjoy reading the series. Charlotte is such a strong person in her previous life and I can see why her disciples admire her so much. She still kick ass even if her magic hasn't returned in her second life as Aria Lissen. LoL the moment she kicked Carsillion off the cliff. I think the act right now focuses only on her adjusting to her new life while trying to help her disciples moving on with their life.

She later announced herself as Charlotte's 6th disciple as her cover at the palace

Jeffrey is proven to be a supportive character. Though he might feelings for her, she sees him only as her very odd trusted friend. I enjoys him trolling everyone.😛

It's clear that the Calamity has developed a deep interest in her and vow to come back to claim her. It hinted that he's possessing Ivan, the first among her disciples to make the appearance. While the demons are making their return announcing their lord resurrection, it seems he has no attention in reclaiming his throne and secretly protecting Aria from any danger.

Unlike the black Haze, it seems the author has much more freedom in her work now.

Only him and Carsillion later on knew her situation among her students. Hilarious when their reunion turns into a tug of war after his sudden disappearance 4 years ago😂

Dex-chan lover
Honestly all i wanna know is where i can order some of that eyeliner for men, that's some good shit they're using.

I love love LOVE girl characters who are mature/reserved/wise!!! Anyone know other mangas with similar girl protagonists?? They always make the girls clumsy/naive I hate it. No one is that dumb!!!

Users who are viewing this thread