Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples

I get the feeling that the demon is gonna come back and that he is coming back for Charlotte. Sounds like he likes Charlotte.....🤔🤔🤔🤔

I think it should be named "Charlotte and the nursery".
Her first life was all about raising those rascals.
Even when she got a new chance at life....sigh she still needs to babysit all of them.
It seems Demon king is gonna be ML :S. I ship her with her best friend though.

The ML should be Jeffrey. It will be disappointing if it's the demon king. What's up with MCs going for the dark, mysterious guy when you have a supporting and loving guy all these years. In this case, Jeffrey and Charlotte have known each other for 100+ years. Who the f cares about the demon king who suddenly shows up again with yandere vibes. Authors should move on from the bad-guy-turned-good-gets-the-MC trope.

This was exhausting and not worth the read. Thirty chapters in and none of the min ‘story-arcs’ felt like they had any closure. None of the conversations ever feel finished or like anything has been accomplished and none of the characters feel like they’re going anywhere but round and round. I feel disappointment and dissatisfaction in both the old lady and in her disciples. I feel sorry for the people caught up in their nonsense and I feel sorry for the countries that have to put up them. It feels like action for the sake of action and nothing solid, nothing with any meat or substance, just a lot of people running around bracketed by worthless memories that while interesting don’t appear to matter because something new will pop up immediately with no downtime to process anything. I can’t wait for another thirty chapters of nothing to go by so the author can have moved the plot forward two inches and my heart backwards ten feet.

I don't know why guys said such rude things about this wonderful manhwa !! I really love it, hope you'll continue to transpate it !😘

@Athena707 because one of their main staff was pregnant and just given birth. They'll be back soon. But in the raw, it finally focuses on the plot and the shipping

@Mysteria oh so that's the case. Thanks for telling me :)

Dear translator/scanlator who works on this webtoon, I hope you and the baby is healthy! ❤️

Remember, the staffs are people too who are dealing with the real life. They are doing this for free for us fans.

I'm surprised this series has such a high rating. It's just a pretty eye candy without any substance. Yorochuv sums it up pretty nicely.

I just saw the raw for the latest chapters. Seriously, if the Demon King is the ML, there is no sense in reading this series.

All the 5th disciple (implicitly the Demon King) does is harass the FL, stalk her, forcibly pull her towards him, say cryptic stuff, do sketchy stuff, etc. Like man, his scenes really bore me to death. Just your typical dark, mysterious guy saying edgy lines and emitting yandere vibes. 🙄

On the other hand, Jeffrey is fucking doing everything he can for Lottie and he fucking deserves the world for it. Take note that they've known each other for more than a hundred of years. Imagine how long he had stayed by her side and helped her in many ways. We even got a flashback that Lottie was telling Jeffrey about the curse and some important stuff in the past. They're really close and trust each other so much. Notwithstanding the fact that Jeffrey was the person Lottie run to for help after she supposedly "died" and needed a new identity.

Also, based on a rough translation of Chapter 51, when things were getting worse and Lottie was feeling helpless because she cannot do much and lacks power, Jeffrey came and saved her while saying: "Lottie, I always think it's a problem. You are not alone. Why do you always try to be alone? Everyone here (i.e., him and her disciples) is your magic and sword." BEST GUY AND VERY HUSBAND MATERIAL 😍 If you will still ship Lottie with the Demon King after this, then you rather have an unstable violent man than a mature reliable one.

The search was way over even before the story started in Chapter 1. Just get married already! 😍

At this rate why didn't she just reveal herself? Her disciples are doing some bad shit finding her and yet she still hiding. Hmmm, I don't know anymore. 😔

I want this manhwa need to be animated badly. I want to watch all the actions and magics with sound effects and powerful ost. 🤩🤩🤩

Users who are viewing this thread