Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples

Is this still ongoing? I hope it gets picked up again It has so much potential. It's funny and extremely confusing but the candidates for ML makes this worth the read lol there are no English translation anywhere :\ it's very unfortunate.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, chapter 33 just got uploaded an hour ago and has already been removed? Why?

Double-page supporter
as of now up to chap 49 is available for free in raws so i guess it has been dropped

Fed-Kun's army
I started reading this entirely because of the name. It sounds really simple yet intriguing. The name also stands out among all the other weirdly named manga and webtoons. In my head, the name is kinda like the nursery rhyme “Mary had a little lamb”.

I feel like this is the second or third type of story I’ve read that’s like this... is this a sub genre, like otome game villainesses?

I saw the 49 chapters but had no idea what was happening 😅I hope it gets translated

Double-page supporter
Lady, how do you raise five kids like a supermom and every single one of them becomes an immature, self-centered brat completely emotionally reliant on your moral support?!

“Aria is determined to find and live for that one thing she never had... LOVE.“ yet 30 chapters later not a hint of romance but instead babysitting....

I sincerely did not know this was the same author of black haze
I know hate myself for skipping on thid

Aggregator gang
Why aren't you guys translating and catching up to raws faster? Up to 54 chapters are Free in raw, If you guys are busy then no problem. Take all time you want but please release faster >~<

This has been on my list for awhile and I’m so sorry for neglecting it! It’s such a fun romp. I can’t wait to find out what happens next. Thank you so much for the translations!

I remember when they once titled their release Charlotte and her 5 Yandere Shits or something and it was hilarious

i don’t think it’s been dropped it’s just the main scanlator for this manhwa is pregnant according to the group’s discord

Users who are viewing this thread