Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples

I don't quite understand how this works. The raws are on webtoon where the chapters are free to read after some time, but on tapas, you have to pay for the chapters regardless of how much time passes. For me, it doesn't seem like there should be any problems if chapters are further released on Mangadex.

Reread it again and it’s still one of my favs manhwa so in love with all the characters 🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😊

yass i thought ill have to wait forever till the official is caught up tysm!!!! ヽ( ´ ∇ ` )ノ♡♡♡

I'm going to paste this here.

If SS stopped translating because there is already an official version, others should stop translating too. Please support the official versions and wait for the official version to reach the original version.

For the person who says the chapters are free after a while. When charlotte finishes, most likely all the chapters will be locked again as there will be no new ones. This is how most Korean platforms work. In addition, the views in Kakao or Daum generate profits for the author while on unofficial platforms the author does not receive anything.
Please support the author by reading on official platforms.

@Crystalii I wasn’t aware that “no group” was an open group with no leader. I wasn’t trying to be rude. 🙁 Just giving thanks in general.

You would think a teacher would be a role model for her students. Instead the students have become amplified versions of themselves and more dangerous upon learning magic. As soon as Charlotte declared her death, she unironically freed them to do whatever they want. And she DID tell them that they can do whatever they want.

Double-page supporter
The raws are already free on webtoon , dont get why you should stop translating this.

Omg wait. Is that why char got turned into a child? Yurian sacrificed the forest to "save" her master and got disowned by the forest?

@Cyro11 Yong Yong (author) had a legal issues about his work before (Black Haze) that in the end it was "axed". He was not getting paid properly iirc. That's why most people would recommend reading the official translations instead of doing fan translations to support author.

Jeffrey is so funny & i think most are rooting for him but ughhh im already so invested in Ivan as ML to switch teams now since I was so convinced abt it in the beginning,,, 😭😭

lets be honest the fmc failed as a teacher 4/5 students are sociopaths or even psychopaths undoing everything she worked towards in this world.... its pretty sad tbh

also since her own disciples are on the menu i kind of feel an incest tag should be warranted i mean she was basicly their mother in all aspects but blood.
so far there are only 2 possible and probable love interest outside of the stupid students, jeffrey and the demon lord. dont know about everybody else but to me basicly growing and raising your own lover seems creepy

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000

she didn't just fail as teacher, she failed as a parent and was also way too dense to see that she had a lot of different types of love hitting her at all directions in her previous life.

I feel like the main point of this story is simply, "Geniuses aren't necessarily smart."

Users who are viewing this thread