Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples

Thank you so much for the translations!
I can't sleep thinking what'll happen next ughhhhhhhhh

I guess it's time to re-read this 8377298738921763 times again.

But Charlotte.... Love... How could you just leave them with a letter and expect them to be alright?

They depended on you for everything and then you suddenly said you were dead... Mate... that was never going to end well.

@Solipsist well what do you suggest? Plus, Yong Yong is known for her previous action based WEBTOON, like you said. Furthermore, we're only 7 chapters in now, what did you expect? For her to have found her lover and be married? lmaoooooo... anyways. Be patient, rest assured, her lover will come into the picture very soon. I like that the author is attempting to create backstories, and other relationships within the premise of its genres.

Dex-chan lover
@Endreanna
Why do you assume I wanted specific results, incredibly quickly? Why do you assume I am "not patient"?
I never said I want her to be immediately fucking a boy within her 10th birthday. I said the story leans heavily towards pretty much anything but romance, and given the very core-premise of the MC, it is immensely contradictory. Do note that there was also a HUGE time-skip at some point, and there was still little to no progress with the MC at all. It clearly shows what the author wants to focus on.

I can agree that anything else can also be interesting, but it doesn't make the MC's premise to be valid, given what the author clearly wants to focus about. It feels like the exposition was nothing but a trap.

@Solipsist wow calm down lmao. Hmm yeah, the romance is indeed a little dull rn. But hopefully it spices up soon. You'll be excited to see chapter 9, or was it 10? But something happens there that's pretty nice hehehehe. And you can't conclude on what the author "clearly" wants to focus on 11 (currently) chapters in.

I put off reading this because I was a huge fan of Black Haze and didn't want to be disappointed if it didn't live up to Black Haze's quality. Fortunately it did. Unfortunately I am now left desperately wanting more.

These cliffhangers made my heart so hard that i could even survive 3 heart attacks r!n

Users who are viewing this thread