Charlotte and Her 5 Disciples

@unkogr0l but in excess it is bad. Too many characters being stupid and never thinking about its consequences becomes exhausting, and the worst part is that there is no sign that they will change.

@Phos123 Listen man I have no issues with your opinion. I respect that HOWEVER the moment you start blaming a fictional character you might need to rethink how your thought process works. Just saying, blame the author not the characters. 🤤

I swear, Tapas always seems to license things after a good amount of chapters and when there are a lot of people reading

if you wonder to read the raw version...
https://rawkuma.com/manga/charlotte-has-five-disciples/

is this discontinued? the translation i mean. this story is great i hope someone pick this project :((((

I think frostdrop scans picked it up and only post to their discord. I'm currently watching their translations for an active discord link.

If you are so desperate to read go to Tapas and wait for the official translation, it is already at chapter 50 and is updated every Friday. The link to Tapas is even in the information on this page.
https://tapas.io/series/charlotte-and-her-5-disciples/info

I was just looking for some korean shoujo when I found this webtoon, then I saw a art that wasn't foreign to me, a sense of humor quite similar to something that I saw before....... then it hit me, I looked for other works from the same author, and I wasn't wrong!
Is Black Haze's ahuthor! lol
But this time is a female protagonist, so it doesn't seem shounen ai anymore lol
I reaaly like this author, though the characters look a lot like the characters of her previous work XD

The art can be a bit wonky with this one. Got a few panels with some of the most severe 5head I've ever seen, especially with Dan Monte. Just generally the artist seems to have a problem with representing scale.

Users who are viewing this thread