Charlotte

Dex-chan lover
Romance
literally only matters in the very end episodes (or chapters) or if you consider sisterly love a thing it would apply when the sisters started swapping body's and started caring about one another, anyone on the wall about romance starting out this manga or anime just know that there's the tiniest amount of fluff and development but I mean its still there
Oh and don't worry about tragedy in this one, you'll survive don't worry about it, just dont stop reading once you reach "the part" Okay?

Reading this made me remember the omelette...hoping thus is different from the anime

Gonna wait for this to get more chapters before I read. I think I watched 2 episodes of the original anime some years ago, maybe I'll pick it up again...

@Taro8123 @Edwardfresh I'm not sure about the completed manga but what im pretty sure about is that this is a manga adaptation of the anime so ig if u want spoilers heres a link. And I dont think theres a novel either. sorry i couldn't answer yall's actual question

https://animetake.tv/anime/charlotte/

The anime had by far the best story out of any i have ever seen. Lots of character developement, tragedy, romance that wasn't completely unrealistic, and a good ending. I just wish i could see a sequel ova or something. This isnt my favorite anime, it is just my favorite story i have read so far.

Users who are viewing this thread