Charming and the Beast - Ch. 1

Chewbacca, is that you?!
hahaha this seems really really good
thank yoooou ssus!

Dex-chan lover
This seems really, really interesting. But I’m wondering what she did to all that hair, waxing or cutting? 🤔

Thanks for the chapter!

aaaand it's broken.

the author lasted 1 chapter. as in one. uno. a single chapter of 'hairy monster' princess before they just HAD to shave it off which somehow also completely changed the beast's body type. and added unnecessary plot point of 'the beast is very strong and a child soldier used fir massacres' which (surprise) will likely never be mentioned again. od at least it will never be *shown* again - can't have the princess save herself, oh no, she must br saved by a *man*. i guess shaving also removes all strength.

sigh.

boring.

and it had such promise...

okay i wasn’t excited i thought she’d turn into a wolf or a panther like other male leads but she dead just turned into big foot... and did she shave?

Fed-Kun's army
it's probably because I'm VEEEERRRYYY sleep deprived but I got to that last panel and my brain just went “oh it's rihanna” shdhsbxhsjsj

@misto713
skimmed the raws to chapter 5. she still seems pretty strong esp chapter 3/4. the hair curse thing I'm not sure about. too early to tell since I don't understand Korean.

A physically giant powerful lady who's devoted to me? I would marry her <3

-
...? Author you can't just end like that??? That's abrupt especially on chapter 1. You can show her beauty on the cover or in the prologue
(I speak as if the artist read comments on mangadex haha)

Thank you for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
That is one helluva transformation. How does the hair not just grow back real quick? My facial hair grows back at the speed of light.

Thanks to Sunny! Y'all always give us the good stuff.

At this point, isn’t truck-kun a serial killer? Can someone please do a small comic for truck-kun? I wanna see his side of the story lol

Users who are viewing this thread