Charming and the Beast - Ch. 1

I hope she just shaved it, I can't imagine the pain of waxing 😭 thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
@sdemrc mm… shaving is easier and less painful, yes, but the hair will only come on stronger the next time it grows back. But for waxing, even though it hurts like hell, it’ll take a longer time for the hair to grow back and it won’t come back stronger because the waxing damages the roots, i think

@misto713
Authors tend to be cowardly like that. Apart from two or three exceptions (Kumo, the sword, the little dragon) in every isekai I've read where the MC assumes a non-human form, they very quickly evolve into or adopt a human form, and then the non-human angst is just like, whatever.

apparently, in the next chapter, they show @misto713
that she waxes off the hair. and the last panel is three months later
I do agree though. I wish authors would fully delve into the issues they put toward/hint at in the story instead of using it as a 'light' plot device, just to make the story seem 'interesting' and never mention them again.

I swear to god if this “curse” is completely negated by a little shaving I’m gonna...

TAN SKINNED LIGHTSKIN FL .. BARE MINIMUM I KNOW BUT I USED TO PRAY FOR TIMES LIKE THIS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread