Charming and the Beast - Ch. 3

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation!

Why is Ariel’s chin so long in some frames😂😂it makes it look like all her features are squished into one section of her face😂

❤❤❤❣❣💞💞💕💕💖💖women💖💖💕💕💞💞❣❣❤❤❤

I'm a bit tired of these poorly motivated (or maybe she's not just a bitch with no real motiv whatsoever??) villains like her sister but well, I'll stay here just to see the mc being badass

Dex-chan lover
@karolyn

If I had to guess it would be to impoverish the 'sinister sister and her cheating fiancé', while ruining their reputation and perhaps getting them disowned and banished.

Dex-chan lover
These two-faced villainous relatives / best friends are super aggravating to me.

Fed-Kun's army
Guh, Alexa is so hooooot!! I wish her sister wasn't a bad guy though; its an overused trope, and I'd much rather see them getting along and defeating villains with their smarts and strength combined then seeing some petty revenge story.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get it. Why is she so scared of Alexa being back to normal? Alexa's the daughter of a consort, right? Is she really that scared that Alexa can start to become a political rival to her? But shouldn't being the first daughter that is from the legal wife/queen mean that she should be set?

Users who are viewing this thread