Charming and the Beast - Ch. 4

damn thats a tigress
well technically more of bear but she cleans up nice considering
not the most beautiful, cute or charming but with just that extra bit of wildness and a touch of seduction

definetly the right call to hide her guns with that dress... the crowd is not yet ready to have a appreciation of a steeled woman

well technicaly she is still a wild beast just one that adapted to the city life
but who is to say that thats something negative ? a lot of people me included like animals more than people and would be much more inclined to support someone that resembles a wild animal

She looks so good in that dress! Make way bitches, hot girl coming through! 😃

Way too little chapters. NEED MORE OF HER
SHE FRIGGIN STRONK AND I LOVE IT bish I simpin gimmie more of that momma

Really hope its just the angle because damn that ML looks terrible if this is what he will always look like.

Dex-chan lover
If he has black hair and black eyes, isn't he...
A black-eyed brunette?
Something is weird with how faces are drawn in some panels. I'm getting Promised Neverland season 1 vibes.
zfTrVgD.png

@jdjohndoe13 I'm thinking he might be her uncle, or cousin or something. Either that or a really famous high-ranking noble who doesn't show his face much or has a lot of autonomy, as is mandatory customary for these stories nowadays. Author is just cliffing to cliff without any explanation until next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
A maid that has the audacity to demand that a princess address her with honorifics? That's a first. Approaching levels of lese majeste.

I love her so much. Besides being strong (physically and mentally), I love how much she's taking the initiative to change her second life!

Users who are viewing this thread