Charming and the Beast - Ch. 5

Group Leader
After that dumb Ripley, finally a real queen! 😎
SUCb.gif

Thanks for the update! 😊

THIS IS SO GOOD GOD BLESS ALEXA. sorry I meant Demeter oops

as always thank u for the wonderful scanlation!

I hope her roast of him includes calling him a cheap whore. It just feels like a very insulting thing for nobility to be called.

LOL XD Great job. Now your fiance will feel humiliated because Alexa can just straight-up talk about how she has no obligation to marry a man that would so blatantly have an affair on her with her sister, which will also humiliate her sister as well because she'll be publicly called out for having an affair.

well not the smartest thing she could have done but definetly smarter than most

@omegaxis1
that sister what ever her name was ariel, malaria? whatever she wont realy be humiliated because the affair is common knowledge and seen as a good match
there wouldnt be much reason for her to feel humiliation because she already spread the rumor about the affair herself

the one who will be humiliated would be the guy because the female ended the engagement and if he cant get the sister then he will realy feel humiliation

and the one that will be the most distraught would be the king because now their biggest military asset can go on strike with a justification

as for the sister well she "won" didnt she? she may get humiliated but not as a direct result of the anullment

edit: if the mc wanted to humiliate that sister she would have needed to drag her on the chess board or repeatedly throw over the table its on

@Roadrunner9000
True, true. Ariel is likely just going to sit back and act innocent that Alexa's fiancé just came to her. She didn't approach him or such. So she can easily cut ties if it will be bad for her.

Nothing more attractive than a reincarnated villainess who can stand up for herself

i need a “pick him up if you’d like sister” “you’re free to choose my leftovers if you truly want them sister” “i’m not interested in fighting for my rightful fiancé with another woman, sister”

but i need some clarification. isn’t charming her HALF BROTHER?!?! bc since it was 30 years ago, the emperor is supposed to be his dad, unless his mom had an affair

Contributor
The engagement being annulled won't mean a lot, given that it's a political marriage forced forth one-sidedly. At most people will say that he's finally free from her clutches and can pursue love openly. Ariel can freely discard him if she wants afterwards, so he stands the most to lose if that happens.

@enyoteremchi Valid point, unless the rumour is true the grand duke would be her half uncle (former kings son, vs current kings daughter so uncle, unless the throne was inherited by someone other than the former kings son).

Haha. She just needs to label the Marquis as a womanizer. And to think that a mere Marquis dares to covet the First Princess while engaged to the Second Princess. Now to wait for the Grand Duke's entrance.

Dex-chan lover
@Rino "speculated" at best. if the mobs don't tell you they're definitively not blood related, then that's probably the case. the only use for mobs is to prop up the main characters. I don't see a tragedy tag and considering how she is isekaied, a "modern woman", they wouldn't inherently show themselves in the foot. that's a big maybe because some authors like to circumvent their reader. the mob also says "we don't know if he's royalty" out of spite.

Users who are viewing this thread