Charming and the Beast - Ch. 5

The way she could escape this all savage-like is by saying that she is dissolving this engagement because she's heard of their love story even all the way from her secluded palace: the midnight tryst, stolen glances and kisses, secret messages and gifts. Maybe even in a few months the empire will be greeted with a little bundle of joy. The two will be the talk of the empire because of their affair, she'd be known as the kind sister who would give up her beloved fiance for her sister and also Ariel will be known as a man-stealer so bye bye innocent princess 🤭🤭🤭 Oh, if only that would happen....

Ugly fiance and that sister of hers, get out of here. She's so much wiser and beautiful than you

Yk i was planning to drop this because the drawing isn't consistent and kinda messy but what keeps me hooked up is the fl,arent like other isekai storys where the "strong" fl is on action to take revenge they just use words to roast the enemy while alexa here attacks physically which doesn't make the story boring

Dex-chan lover
How the tables have turned.

Is she the First woman to annul her engagement to the cheating fiancé?
I think the only woman, right?

What a complete Chad.

oh, that has to be the shittiest reasoning for executing the queen

the queen was executed for being a demon whereas the reason she was made queen was BECAUSE she was a demon, yeah right, my brain just broke

art is messy this chapter, thank you for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread