Charming and the Beast

Is the format super weird for anyone else or did I make a mistake in my settings?

Either way, really looking forward to more

another group posted this earlier under the name charming and the beast, wouldn't it be better to have two groups upload under the same title like others do?

Can’t help but notice that another group is translating this, as well, under “Beauty and the Beast”?

You guys good with that?

Group Leader
@Luck4Eternity They TL'd the title wrong. You good with that?

Edit: I think they didn't see that there was an upload for the series already prior to the creation of the new title.

Group Leader
@serendipityave Can you please delete this and repost it on the page that was made by the group before you? I think that this is really disrespectful. This is better for your group (I'm not calling you out for sniping) since your group might get more hates than it's already getting.

Group Leader
@Kofeine_ Mayo from SSUS has already reached out to me, and we have made an announcement regarding dropping this series and asking readers to support them under 'Charming and the Beast'. Thank you however, for your helpful advice :))

@Kofeine_ Kekw only 17 minutes difference in upload with who knows what upload speeds they have... Yet you are calling only the latter ones disrespectful. What a true douche you are on a high horse.

Group Leader
@Maala but 17 mins was enough for Haevn to not continue it. Why are you even making a fuss lol? are you a staff in Haevn?

the premise is funny and i dont mean haha funny...i mean strange to the point where its hard to understand...
not the isekai reincarnation bit thats easy enough
her not having memories can also be explained since its barely the first where that has happened...

but her marriage is bugging me...
she got to marry the knight captain in exchange for her fighting power a deal which seems to be an open secret as even a servant knows (servants werent usualy entrusted with secrets and even if they were they were killed afterwards)

and now that engagement is about to be broken as if they have no fear of needing her power again?
lets not mention her going wild and attacking herself just the fact that enemy nations will also have knowledge or suspicions of that deal will see the breaking off as an major invitation to invade is a problem

well tbh on a minor note her transformation from bigfoot to hairless is also a bit abrupt
if there is someone that could clear that up for me i would be very thankful, because the story seems interesting enough and the artstyle doesn't suck

edit: that shouldnt be spoiler... its a manhwa with isekai tag called: "charming and the beast" instead of "beauty and the beast" charming as in prince charming means the beast isnt the prince that together with the cover means the beast is a female isekai protagonist.

just writing that down as recently a ton of comments of mine have been marked spoiler eventhough i only openly mentioned info from the description page....

this is already interesting because it’s always the ml that turns into a beast, and comics always feature pale characters, but if the lead is tan it’s always the male again. this time we have a tanner female lead who turns into a beast and a blonde blue eyed villainess. love it

Users who are viewing this thread