Charming and the Beast

How did she change from a beast to human?!?!!!
The author didn’t explain that instead the author just used three moth later and then fl just turned to a beautiful human. There is a big gap.
Overall I really like this manga but just some gaps in the story lines

Not really considered sniping if there was no previous communication and they both uploaded within minutes of each other.
Now that they've settled it, let's move on and not make a fuss (not saying there is/was, just pointing this out).

@admin and editors: The official raws are on Ridibooks here: https://ridibooks.com/books/4403000001
And according to the Spanish scanlation team, the Spanish title is "El bello y la bestia"

Can anyone explain to me what it means to have a dirt spoon in your mouth? Because it makes no fucking sense to me.
ps. People really need to get over this whole "sniping" thing, because no one owns these, so anyone can translate if they want to.

I assume dirt spoon is considered born with a terrible upbringing or position in opposition to those born with silver spoon (standard cutlery of nobility).

@SomeNorth I know right?

They do the same thing in stories where the MC is fat. She somehow goes on a super diet and becomes skinny in one chapter. What even was the point of that plot point if it lasts one chapter, lol?

Wth excuse me miss ?
yes yes if we totally shave a hella hairy monster or an animal they'll surprisely look like a human being. Plus they'll be extra pretty. Wow, people in Star Wars were dumbs not to think about shaving Chewbacca while a beautiful being was hidding in all that fur. Lemme be smarter than those in SW and go shave my dog, maybe he's my hiding prince.

And sorry but how is it "charming and the Beast" if she's not a Beast at all after one chapter. Yo it's as if Beauty met the Beast in his human form after the Beast removed the spell himself. What's the importance of the beast then ? Isn't it just Beauty and the beautiful man who used to be a beast ? And in that case, Charming and the ex-beast who's now hella pretty ?

Ppl r looking way to deep into the story already, there’s only been 2 chapters. I kinda like it. It’s a bit different

Users who are viewing this thread