Charming and the Beast

an honest review: I really loved the premise and the story was fresh in the beginning but as the plot progresses, it fell pale compared to other "calculative, strong" female leads to the point FMC is just arrogant and dumb. She's supposed to be smart but her behavior and interactions with other characters could be compared to a pretentious brute. Other characters, like her sister and brother, lack substance as a person that you wouldn't find them interesting at all. I can't feel the anger I'm supposed to throw at the villain for her underhanded tricks because the character herself is poorly executed. I think this had great potential but everyone became senseless as I got to know the characters better.

https://youtu.be/hZE5ecDBf88
Someone is sharing ur translation on YouTube 😱😱

This art style is all over the place. To premise seems decent but some of the faces are sometimes just outright derpy.
UjRtsg8_d.webp

Oh no I got a Sharp pain of a cliff hanger need chapter 11 pronto and thanks for updating! Love this story

Maybe if your dumbass paid attention to where the hell you were walking you wouldn't have to beg so pathetically

yall you cant be going into an isekai type story expecting good plot: isekais are basically intended to be read with turn brain off mode 😭😭

I am probably going to drop this webtoon. Its so boring. I found it boring probably because I read so much webtoons already. The plot of this story is kinda dry.

Aside from the premise, which ends up being just a way to buff up the MC and serve no other purpose, it seems to be a copy paste of Beware of The Villainess, but the latter is much more charming in it’s execution, this one just ends up being boring and unpredictable.

This protagonist is another one of those characters that are reincarnated into an existing person which is always a bum for me because it’s not only creepy hijacking a person’s body but I don’t feel as invested, as none of the relationships have any emotional baggage and thus you don’t care if or when the MC rights the wrongs.

10 chapters in and already three of them is about another hunting competition that will probably last for 3 more chapters. The MC managed to overturn her situation in just a chapter and seems to be a master strategist, despite being a normal person in her normal life. The ML has potential but nothing happened yet.

Users who are viewing this thread