Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - High Fever of Unknown Cause from Another World

Dex-chan lover
Was this really the same guy? He had a different hairstyle from there

Double-page supporter
If the teacher is Kadowaki, then who is Kuroki-sensei?????

Power Uploader
If he goes through it and eventually repeats that kind of thing, I'm afraid his reputation will sink to rock bottom. Much like a girl who would sell herself in the school in our world.

From the pov of a boy in our world, it's paradise. But can he bear the other boys' contempt?

Aggregator gang
Absolute gold. Can't wait to see how Ichikawa interacts with the MC. I hope Amahara will make a new H chapter with her.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, we now went into proper doujin territory.
Too bad the original source of this just had bad to fap to art

I absolutely love that the original MC came as part of the cast but honestly, I hope Ichikawa still remains the main focus. Or even if she evenly shares that spotlight it'd be great. I just mainly wanna see the original MC think he can confidently seduce Ichikawa only to discover it's the same one who shamed him multiple times when he got spotted in the adult sections of stores...

I really hope he doesn't pull a story change and protect the character's chastity in increasingly unrealistic ways. The main appeal of this series and the original doujin was the fact that it wasn't a harem.

Users who are viewing this thread