Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - High Fever of Unknown Cause from Another World

Aggregator gang
Did the mangaka run out of ideas? Hopefully MC doesn't get together with the guy from the dj.

This is a Non-hentai adaptation so unless this is getting axed, I don’t think they’ll go all the way. If anything the only thing we’ll get is some foreplay and then something interrupts them or the whole thing gets off screened.

Welcome home, O’ Heavenly King, I had waited endlessly for you.. 😇

Dex-chan lover
Don’t forget the author is Amahara. Look at his works and despair. While we get nudity, I doubt we’ll get full on smut, but I have no doubts whatever happens, it’ll be a treat.

@earl
He’s your standard self-insert doujinman chad.

Dex-chan lover
You all realize now that the previous 16 chapters were just setting up the lore and world rules for this event right?

Dex-chan lover
@Cyreader
And the college students, and the teacher, and well finally get closure to the open end in the last book.

@Talismaster
Its being published by Comics Valkyrie, so the chances of there being all out smut in this are high.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comic_Valkyrie

Dex-chan lover
There's no way, right? This is a comedy, something will happen last second. Besides, the canon timeline was altered due to a second transient. I'm surprised Ichikawa didn't intervene the second she saw the guy if she suspected anything. If only to ask about what "she" is doing in her home dimension, even if she doesn't care about Urisugi going full slut.

Dex-chan lover
@SeryjVolk
She already gave up on thinking what her other self is doing, and weve seen her being whishy washy with all the happenings.

Dex-chan lover
ooohh... this reminds me of the original work of amahara... oh wait this manga is the adaptation of amahara... but this chapter specifically is the one i read from the works of amahara...

Dex-chan lover
I didn't actually expected it would go the same way that as the doujin. Heck, I'm still partially expecting something surprising to happen next chapter instead, otherwise this can only go full smut.

Aggregator gang
I don't even care if this manga doesn't get the H contents, but I just want to see if the guy here is the MC from the H-adaption and we are getting the actual H with Kashiwagi, and those girls from the H adaption, even if it's off-screen, and not a freaking another interrupted scenes somehow with bs reasons. That's the job for rom-com shounen manga.

Damn that escalated quickly. The pace for this chapter was really fast.
Didn't think it'd go the dj path like this.

Dex-chan lover
This mirrors the first chapter of Amahara's doujin IIRC. Will the next few chapters follow the doujin story? Or will some inexplicable circumstances cause it to be family friendly? Only time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread