Chastity Reverse World - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - BonerLover station KAWASHIMA

Double-page supporter
Yeeeees! This getting more and more interesting. But now I just wish for the teacher chapter to happen.

This fall to the dark side is just depressing; an audible sigh of disappointment. I really hope this is just her being more okay with it and not continuing down this path of corruption. Her being the only straight "man" in the group feels like the main point of their character dynamic; you really can't take that away while still keeping balance of the force.

Dex-chan lover
@Zookz I think her new found horniness is an effect of the body. Females in that world must have a higher hormonal production which is why they are so much hornier than males.

Meaning the protagonist will slowly succumb to her new biology and also the hentai protagonist will eventually become docile. Ohh and the isekai thot must be slowly turning less and less horny, otherwise she couldn't remain monogamous since she must be getting a lot of male attention from having such 10/10 body and 20/10 boobs.

I returned here to leave my opinion. Be buddies with the guys, not be corrupted.

Slightly disappointed. Oh well it is ecchi smut bordering hentai so there must be an excuse to put more pervy service.

Banned
How did I miss this chapter update? Also, nothing wrong with a sex drive, I am just personally not a fan of fucking any person, only someone I am in a loving relationship with

Dex-chan lover
Well, what's the point of this manga then ? If she's gonna become horny, and her in the other world is gonna calm down, then what ?

Yet another great chapter. Ex hentai authors make great mangas. It couldnt be done without the brilliant art by mantarou

Double-page supporter
Well that's the thing, only the norms of society changed. It's not like in the real world women are never horny
Exactly- women can enjoy sex just as much as men. However, stereotypically, men are believed to be more concerned with satisfying their own urges instead of making sure the act is mutually enjoyable. It's not the case with me, to be fair, but I do suspect a lot of fellow men can't really control themselves and just pump to finish on their own and might even consider the female orgasm a myth. I'd rather make sure the woman comes away satisfied, eager and willing to do it again at a later date.
The releases are so good but so infrequent I know I shouldn't complain but this story is captivating and I really want to see them doing the under the bridge scenes.
You do realize they don't even bother to show much of any of the actual sex, right? So far we've had a few sex scenes, but they've barely featured, or only been referenced in a few frames, at best, with narration. There's no narrative value to reproducing the under-bridge scene for this story, as it has no bearing on Ichikawa. Kawashima and Kanzaki getting some does because they're Ichikawa's friends. Maybe it'll come up, but it'll barely get anything more than Kanzaki's first time did last chapter. I don't know why you all are expecting them to reproduce the h-doujin verbatim, every chapter, every scene, when that hasn't happened so far- only select scenes or frames have been reproduced, with new content around them.

Dex-chan lover
Hm, other than it being harder for high schoolers to have a part time job, i wouldn't expect there to be a 'labor shortage' if there girls like Kawashima more motivated to make money for perverted reasons (i'm surprised she even got enough in an allowance to buy mags as well)

Users who are viewing this thread