Chastity Reverse World

Ermm. I mean it’s what you would expect from reading the title and the story containing he tag ‘ecchi’. It definitely shows the difference of moralities between genders. Welp that’s it.

Dex-chan lover
@Eowyn i'd say pretty much every manga from comic valkyrie nowadays is about fucking, with some getting rapey too. so this series is right on point lol

I feel like a degenerate for reading this, yet it's probably because I am a degenerate that I continue to read it

Ignoring the smut (Which there is relatively little of).....it’s actually quite a decent story to read.

@AlKoda the original story rolls faster, this one takes too much time on presentation of the new world and the new MC.

still waiting~

@rjman1898 The events in the manga
once the male H protag is introduced
also occur in the H version, (with new stuff here since we're following a diff. character). So until we see some major differences, this story can be considered canon. (art style is a different story however).

Aggregator gang
The teacher is called Kadowaki here but in the original she's Kuroki. Was her named changed?

While there are a variety of ways to enjoy this manga, I honestly think it provides a lot of food for thought. Placing caricatures of gender behaviour in different sexes really highlights how polarized the norms are, and the kind of mental problems that men and women face.

Dex-chan lover
If This was the case I think we would have double or triple the world population and we would suffer over population overdrive... I think. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread