Chastity Reverse World

Aggregator gang
can someone dm me a link for the doujinshi please? I want to see the original one.

Group Leader
@ganggangnigga only if it also shows men getting harrassed everywhere from workplace to the school yard. And not saying anything for fear if society. Must be realistic

Dex-chan lover
At this point I'd like to see Ichikawa meet with a boy from her original world and see them get through this shit together xD

Group Leader
@ganggangnigga also make sure the police dont belive the men when they were raped and ask them questions such as "what were you wearing" or "why were you alone at night"

Group Leader
everyone on reddit feelin real bad for the mc here

"walking out like MC did is essentially walking into the bath with your 10-inch dick uncovered"
"yeah boy bonding time sounds gey"
etc

Fed-Kun's army
Glad to see this here on the Dex. It's interesting, isn't it? Makes you wonder just how much is "social construct" and how much is biology. Column A, Column B. Sure as hell wish I was there, though!

Iod

@theilikepie and make sure the majority of women accused of rape are framed as sexual deviants even if they weren't guilty so their lives are basically ruined after that. You know, just following the realism

Dex-chan lover
Ha ha, whoops stepped into /pol/ for a second there, my mist-

...oh. This is the comment section? Ah, I see.

Ew.

An interesting story but the girls make me super uncomfortable....lol

Still hoping for a story from the other version of Ichikawa on the right side of the cover picture.

Users who are viewing this thread