Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Noëla

Dex-chan lover
making medicine that tastes good = drug dealer mc

whys the wolf so big when shes a loli

Dex-chan lover
She's so doglike on the inside that fucking her would be closer to bestiality than if you fucked an actual dog with the mind of a human girl.

As long as there is no romance and it's familial, because this kid looks about 8.

I just realize that the Isekai basher is a degenerate form of tv football pundits,they claim they know everything base on their experience of years playing and involve with the game.But if you watch them carefully, their commentary are nothing but spoting boring crap and repeating the obvious thing over and over.

You dont need to dig deep to find a basher, just search the tag and you' ll find the pretentious self entitled **** everywhere in the comment thread.

Dex-chan lover
Welp..... I am really not getting into isekai nowadays... there are many good ones... but these generic ones are just killing me... but still I do hope it'll get something right (I don't think it will though)

Fed-Kun's army
FBI is so busy nowadays. People all over the country are turning into 2d lolicons and there aren't enough personell to catch them all in order to protect all of these innocent 2d lolis from our wolfish eyes.

Dex-chan lover
@stilgar
That's a given! People hate a thing but they can't stop the urge to get back to it. 😄

@Seregosa
FBI around the world? You better call the local police or Interpol.

Her shorts look way too much like underpants, what was the chara-designer thinking ?!
Maybe I'm better not knowing... =_="

Dex-chan lover
People who wonder how she can have clothes... in Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, the dragons' human transformation allows them to choose how their scales manifest in their human forms. When Tohru first transformed in her first encounter with Kobayashi, she merely turned them into a simple cloak; in all subsequent appearances, she turns them into maid clothes. And yes, it's no problem for them to take off said clothes; I assume they either regenerate any such "removed" scales when they transform back or the clothes automatically transform back into scales on their dragon body even if they were still removed at the time of them transforming back.

Dex-chan lover
Dude received the most powerfull cheat like hability to ever exist in isekai and still complain about it...

All hail the all powerfull Appraisal skill!!

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87
Great, now explain Tooru's clothes burning with iIruru atack in the chapter Iruru is in heat when Tooru is stronger than ever.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan: What's there to explain? Dragon scales aren't invulnerable, nor are they one homogenous mass; it's perfectly reasonable to assume that some of the upper layers of the scales can be damaged by another dragon's attack.

... Which chapter are you talking about, anyway? Iruru's debut arc?

Dex-chan lover
@MarqFJA87
Chapter 81.
I disagree with that reason, if the scales of dragons were so weak they would be more carefull when fighting but Tooru aways acts like she is mostly invulnerable.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan: I haven't read that chapter, and even if what you said about what happened in it is technically true... it's magic. It doesn't need to have absolutely strict 1-to-1 equivalence, as long as its internal rules (which we are admittedly not privy to) are self-consistent.

Users who are viewing this thread