Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Noëla

Fed-Kun's army
The seriously wounded wolf suddenly stood up and snatched the bottle... I laughed so hard at this XD

😄Now guys let's not all get judgy 😄

From what I can see, there are multiple routes in manga, either ecchi to dark, or dark with some echiness.

Well many other more, take your pick.

So many things are wrong with tis one chapter, but I'm go go with the obvious one:

"Fucker was gonna leave the loli ALONE in the friggin woods where she was harm for an unknown reason?!!"

Yeah thats my biggest issue alright!!!

Dex-chan lover
Let's not bother about background. Everyone knows he's an otaku already.
Let's not bother explaining why he got transfered. Everyone knows he got hit by a truck.
Let's not bother explaining how he knows how to use his powers. Everyone knows God gave him the power and it's only right that he knows how to use it without explaination.

Man, it's like authors don't even bother making a good story anymore.

Dex-chan lover
well its not different world pharmacy, but lets see where it goes.

I don't even bother reading the summaries of isekais anymore. Just insta-follow and dive straight in like a filthy degenerate i am

Loli wolf: *cannot walk on two legs in human*
Also Loli Wolf: *walks on two legs to lead the way*

Dex-chan lover
Wait where was she going before hand?
Why is she suddenly just following him.

Curse you isekai cliches

Dex-chan lover
Criminal Japanese Drug Dealer Concocts Liquid Narcotics in Vile Plan to Addict Local Preteens

Aggregator gang
I just realized that isekai is just the degenerate form of daytime television like the property brothers or Hell's Kitchen. No matter how many episodes or seasons go by, the formula of the show is literally exactly the same with just different characters and settings to create the facade that the show is different to the hundreds that you've already seen before. And despite knowing all of this, its core audiance is going to lap it up regardless.

You also really have to dig deep to find good content out of it like Masterchef season 3 and Kitchen Nightmares UK.

Dex-chan lover
That was an adult wolf! She had an adult wolf wolfform! I demand a fully grown, sporty werwolf chick! Preferable with nice abs!

@yellanha: +1 for that comment.

@Aretheus: ... Damn

Users who are viewing this thread