Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - What the Beautiful Elf truly wants

Contributor
@Boomburst

Tell me how many isekais you know of where there is a man besides the MC who has the potential to take one of his love interests.

Dex-chan lover
Yepp, a faggot. And that would be okay, but he is a borderline rapist and stupid as fuck.

Elf:"I can't hit the target anymore."
after some talking
MC:"Do you actually see the target?"
Elf:"No? You think that this might be the reason?"

And so much sexual harassment...Dude, somebody call the lawyer!

The worst part is, if he wouldn't have a slong down there, but the other build, that female elf would be actually quite okay. (I blame the mangastyle. Beautiful boyfaces and beautiful+fierce girlfaces always look the same) Maybe quite on the androgynous side, but whatever.
He should have given that elf a very potent healing'n'genderswap portion, taking care of her eyesight and his aversion. Win-win, right?

Dex-chan lover
we start with a homo elf how the hell do we end with a Yandere?

Dex-chan lover
@Kwijo dude I don't know what series you picked that grudge up at, but it wasn't this one, that elf would still be like that as a lumberjack. He would probably offer to help support men at the waist, while they swing their axes.

As for the bow stuff, this is fantasy, you can draw the same 50 lb bow, to the same draw length, and cleanly kill a sparrow in flight, or tear a hole in a mountain. Elves are generally stronger than humans, selectively, since it only really applies to their bows. Maybe magic muscle reinforcement is involved....

Group Leader
@Kwijo
If you're interested about fantasy race that properly use bow, try read wandering inn.l, a web series. Their archer race is the gnolls, a werewolf like race. And yeah, they're really pack some muscle.

Double-page supporter
its prolly a man cheating on his wife with the basket head girl and mc just walked in between them i guess?....

Dex-chan lover
If you're fucking something more feminine than the average woman it's not gay even if it has a penis. Especially if you make it wear a dress.

Contributor
@ShimizuA & @Aids -- 😃Thanks! I'll check those out.
@CountryMage -- Dunno where you got the idea I had a grudge. I was just making a joke/observation how, in fantasy, the bow always seems to go to women or skinny men when that's kinda the opposite of real life. Also, I wasn't digging at his sexual orientation. That part wasn't anywhere on my mind. Has no bearing on someone's ability to draw a bow. You certainly are right about shooting an arrow through a mountain in Fantasy though! hehe

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the skyrim trick.
And it seems to be working.
And it looks comfy.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when casual homophobia will stop being comic relief in manga/anime. It's pretty much the lowest of low-hanging fruit.

Fed-Kun's army
Hm... horny gay bishounen elf isn't a particularly common trope. Probably for good reason.

Dex-chan lover
loli wolf, hot ghost, horny elf and now a yandere!
calm the fuck down manga!

>Isekai/fantasy with another man gunning for mc love interest.
Lmao some people with their ntr fetish.
And if what you meant heroine that doesnt ended up with MC theres actually plenty out there if you removed that harem tag.
Which is an irony that you didnt notice it, meanwhile a rare gayelf mobcharacter which isnt that common
Being pointed as 'common'.

>casual homophobia stpp being comic relief in manga
Kinell,theres nothing casual on being a homophobe.
The irony that you feel offended by it and treated it as casual...

But I digress, this is not a place to talk about that, and I never treat fantasy moral = irl morals.
So maybe try to stop projecting or in this case 'self inserting' your moral value on fiction medium?

Users who are viewing this thread