Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - A worrying ghost girl

Lol, MC shoulda just said he prefers thicc girls then the ghost girl woulda stayed thicc

Dex-chan lover
Good group still translating even though the series is licensed. Thanks.
Also MC is a man of culture.

Dex-chan lover
It is never a struggle to take in what you love, but its always hard to give it up even for ghosts it seems

@Aretheus It says it 'promotes metabolism', so more like notDNP. Which is good, since DNP is one of the few diet cheats that actually work.

Aggregator gang
@xfaca Never heard of dnp but having just looked it up, I can't quite believe that you'd consider that death trap a viable dieting method.

Rather than Keto, which basically makes fat your primary energy source, so that it naturally burns said fat. This dnp shit just blindly burns carbs and fat out of your body, not for use by your muscles or organs, but just converting it into raw heat.

That's the dumbest, most suicidal method of weight loss I've heard of since liposuction. And I don't even know if that could be called "promoting metabolism" since it's spiritually closer to just hacking off your love handles with a hedge trimmer.

i realllyyy dont get her point at all,who would u show ur very fit body to if u cant even leave the building but i guess shes secretly doing this (beneath all of that talk )for romantic reasons

He be a man that understands health, he has my approval
animethumbsup019.jpg

@Aretheus
That's literally how metabolism works... When your cells produce ATP they also generate waste heat, as per 2nd law of thermodynamics. DNP simply forces an elevated level of metabolism by reducing the efficiency of ATP synthase. It does not generate more heat than would have been naturally generated from the same increase in metabolism by natural means like exercise, it simply removes the need to exercise to achieve the increase. So aside from being a diet supplement it is only as 'unnatural' or a 'death trap' as exercise. It's effectively harmless unless overdosed - in which case it is acutely toxic - and has been used for a ~hundred years as a diet aid.
A keto potion - that would force ketosis even if there were carbs available - would have to inhibit the digestion and absorption of carbs in the intestines, not promote the metabolism of them, which would also come with the pleasant side effects of diarrhea, bloating, flatulence and cramping due to the carbs instead being fermented by the gut flora, just like real life amylase inhibitors.

Users who are viewing this thread