Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Mina becomes bipolar

Just do a chapter of Pimp my Couch 🛋
Wheels, spoilers, some banger lights, gonna be great

Dex-chan lover
Have sexual intercourse with the couch and force Mina back into the world of the living.

Aggregator gang
I bet there is an accesory lost within the couch pillows! And she is bound to that, necklace maybe? Ring?, her bones are inside the couch?, she died on the couch? so the couch must be taken outside=

Dex-chan lover
If the couch was in front of a fireplace I'd call her Aqua. Then the solution for moving her would be simple: just take her booze away. 😆

Double-page supporter
How is she even getting fat if she is a ghost and how can she interact with things too begs the question

He'll probably create a temporary solution for her to leave the house by inspecting the couch next chapter, but given the lighthearted nature of this Isekai I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he learns how to craft an OP Item like a Phoenix Down or something similar in the future to solve this problem entirely later on.

Dex-chan lover
> But......but.... but..., i want and preferred a puffy Mina-sam

> Mina-san has an ordinary pantsu at all...
But why..... why.... why does it makes my heart go racing about it ordinariness.....?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

> The mystery of the couch...
I remember, on ebay or amazon, the slightly use couch was on fire on sales...

@8bitholic the Mina spoiler might be adapted next chapter but as for future spoilers, it remains to be seen whether they get adapted

Dex-chan lover
Now here's a crazy idea: keep expanding the house.

Or maybe move that couch. Better get someone who knows magic items to take a look at it first though.

Group Leader
@Ardibeheszt
My grim thought exactly, but since this is an happy isekai it probably be that she is just magically bounded in the house or she isnt a human at all ,just the manifestation of the house

Users who are viewing this thread