Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore - Vol. 9 Ch. 44 - A different kind of Lotion!?

Dex-chan lover
Time to get slimed. Put an octopus into the fight and see what happens.

• Wow
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Seems like the perfect way to revitalise a small town.

Dex-chan lover
Fan service aside, this event is truely a liability lawsuit away from financially ruining the town rather then revitalizing it. The stage is made of steel plates and covered in lewd lube. Even if the contestants have enhanced durability because of the "fantasy" setting, I foresee a lot of bone fractures and cracked skulls as this event progresses.

Fan service aside, this event is truely a liability lawsuit away from financially ruining the town rather then revitalizing it. The stage is made of steel plates and covered in lewd lube. Even if the contestants have enhanced durability because of the "fantasy" setting, I foresee a lot of bone fractures and cracked skulls as this event progresses.
Meh, they have health potions. It’ll be fine.

Power Uploader
don't worry, Pharmacist-kun can sell them instant-heal potion for a low low price of 1200 rin =))

Dex-chan lover
What is even happening anymore? Every arc makes this manga weirder and crazier. The silliness is getting out of hand.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Lawsuit? I highly doubt tyhis setting has lawyers lol This ain't america lol

Group Leader
77e.png

Is what our little demon lord is thinking right now

Dex-chan lover
If I was in MC's place, I'd be fuming about the fact I got straight up deceived. Not even this weird event (which by the way I kinda figured out the reason of why Mina wasn't home already) will distract me, in fact it just made it worse.

But oh well, whatever...

Users who are viewing this thread