Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore

Very nice very calm slice of life, honestly think it gets better after the first few chapters, but then again that isn't saying much considering there's only 13 chapters available to us

I just wanna point something out real fast......hmmmm ...how do I say this.....the theme......it’s Loli ....is that legal?!please explain

@PsychoChief
You just noticed?

He got the wolf loli, ghost, noble loli and adventurer, maybe a couple more later one, hope not, more than 4 is too many.

Aggregator gang
I would say this isekai manga is below average. If you want to read it and enjoy it, you must be able to shut your brain off. Things are illogical, there is lack of explanations and MC is unrealistically good that it is absurd. All chapters consit of "There is new problem in town > MC makes a drug > MC is popular". There is nothing good in this manga except fan service (werewolf girl for example)

Chapter 9 did it for me.
Mercenary leader spends unreasonable amount of money and basically insults MC. After all that mercenaries asked for MC to sell his potions at half a price so leader could continue her unreasonable spending. MC agreed just like that. I mean, why MC doesn't sell himself to slavery and starts concocting potions for free?
Anyway, given that it is dropped and is below average manga. I can't rate it more than 5.

if you don't want to regret reading this
just stop reading before chap 16
it starting to get annoying
seeing new background character come and ruin the whole thing and there's wonderfully lot of them in this manga
this manga is trash

Users who are viewing this thread