Cheat Mode Farming in Another World - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - A Rewriting Skill For Farming

He's an old man? that blonde prick looks like 40 years older than the mc wtf

Group Leader
@Kuzuma He's a working adult and the rest are standard High School jackasses, of course he's ancient by Japanese breeding standards. Remember this is the same country that thinks you're no longer marriageable after age 25.

Another one. And another one. Another one. And another one. Another one. And another one. Another one. And another one. Another one. And another one.

Dex-chan lover
An army marches on it's stomach, a cheat farmer can probably grow enough food for an army by themselves.
Yuma wasn't in the harem group photo so something terrible will probably happen. They don't introduce a cute girl like this without it being a plot if she isn't in the harem for this kind of story. Course it could be author knows that and made sure she wasn't in the photo as a double ploy, but I doubt it.

Dex-chan lover
Most isekai have medieval-ish settings, which means his life expectancy as a commoner is around 30. He's ancient.😅

Group Leader
@LordFifthIsLife This is what happens when you put the literal JP characters into google translate, I'm betting

Also

Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life!

When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!

Fed-Kun's army
The definition of old man in mangas is weird,i mean yeah 30 is kinda old but that dude dosent look old at old, if anything the "hero" looks way older.

Dex-chan lover
@starburst98 my theory as to the cute girl is she'll keep going with the action heroes. After all, you don't really farm on the battlefield but somewhere relatively safe. That said, it's not like the food stores and fields aren't going to get annihilated by hungry monsters during the centennial horde event. Having a cheat farmer is super duper important. Plus those garbled skills are probably gonna be stupid OP either situationally or relationally.

Dex-chan lover
What's up with japan wanting people to have an agriculture skill, and a peace plot

Dex-chan lover
I love isekai but damn this stories are starting almost always the same! i even stop reading the "explanation of why he/she/they were summoned" since it's always a carbon copy...

Fed-Kun's army
Did anybody else notice that the MCs attitude and looks seem slightly different from the first 3 pages
I wonder what's going to happen to change him

Fed-Kun's army
I'm going to assume that he'll end up being left for dead or otherwise abandoned and then start a farm and get waifus.

Blonde hero looks substantially older than MC. I'd rather be 30 and look 20 than 18 and look 40

Well...at least this time, the King didn't kick out the protagonist after he found out about his shitty skill.

Users who are viewing this thread