Cheat Shoujo ga Boukun Seiou ni Dekiai saresou desu ga, Ima wa Mahou ni Muchuu nan desu!!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Sealing for the First Time

This chapter was so cool! Loved seeing the magic effects and how she was able to perceive it!

Is it just me or is that pipsqueak self proclaimed 'amazing' seal master the most annoying, arrogant little shit ever?

Dex-chan lover
Well... Picture are often used to convey what words and numbers can't because of their limitation. Besides, Numbers, are just picture given meaning. Just like a picture of an apple and the word "Apple" they have the same meaning while their form are different.

So what she did is not impossible. In fact, it's something everyone do, everyday. Just because you never seen it, doesn't mean it's didn't exist.

I agree! Math sucks! Lol. I don't see the problem with seeing things differently as long as it works. They really should teach her differently if she's using different skills to do magic. How has no one noticed until now?

Dex-chan lover
@IceCubed

"No way! That's impossible! How could you do that?"

Then feel free to explain what happened, dipshit. Or accept that some girl beat you to it without hurting anyone.

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmint13 : Pride, stuborness and a complete lack of decent education theory??? There are to many "educators" who teach things there way, and refuse to accept or acknowledge any other methods.

Plus understanding the different ways people learn, and how to recognize and compensate for learning disabilities, as part of the education system is really much more modern then it should be.

That and experts in a field are often the worst people to try and teach the basics of the field as they can not see how someone has problems with the "trival" parts.

When I was at university there was 1 guy offering tutoring sessions for the intro math courses every science major took (he was a high school teacher who taught the AP math course covering the same material). He used different but perfectly valid methods then some proffs, and I would always hear stories (but never got direct confirmation) about proffs marking his methods wrong because it was not their preferred method. There were also proffs who it was a waste to buy the textbook if you could take decent notes since the methods they covered in class where the only one that the proff would mark right and the book offered no other benefit in the course.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 I agree. Isn't there a saying along the lines of, "a doctor is the last person to know how to look after his own body?"

Users who are viewing this thread