Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Severe Black Dungeon

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroku
It's also worth remembering things like healing magic, most likely she was supported by dolls and monsters with her being the backline fighter(it's not that there weren't others working with them, it's that almost all of them were artificial constructs with the sentience of little to nothing, most likely that's the demon queen's real power).
So essentially, she could drink a very potent poison that kills in a matter of minutes, drink the detox potion, while the enemy still has to deal with it.
This is also forgetting that damage might not have been her intent at all, but "pain", let the dolls kill them, while she inflicts pain to debilitate them, so ripping out toenails, etc would work, especially if she had some way to heal.

Probably a last resort ability that just happens to now have a use when before she would just throw herself at the adventurer party when beaten to hope to take one with her

Well normally this would just damage your opponent so since Faris would be avoiding fatal damage and once people seen this you be more prudent with your att unless you want a double suicide.

Dex-chan lover
Mmyeah, totally a black company, overworking staff to death then resurrecting them so they can overwork to death again.

Supporter
They really are compatible.
Poor girl, needing to die to inflict damage to her opponent.
Hard to imagine that abilty being particularly handy without MC around.

Hero: "Die Demon Lord!" sends his strongest attack
Demon Lord: "She Attacc, she eat snacc, but most importantly, she protecc my bacc"
Loli Girl: ":D suicide bomb goes brrrrr" Jumps in front of hero attack
Hero:"Oh, guess i'll die then" dies too

Dex-chan lover
@Reqqles I've been reading the RAW WN with google translate, the pacing is pretty spot-on. It just has somewhat short chapters. So chapter 1 manga was two WN chapters, same for chapter 2 manga. This one? SIX WN chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Elhao: Rather than having to die to inflict damage to her opponent.
I get the feeling her ability reflects any damage she takes back to the person in front of her eyes (not the one who attacked her).

Most likely before (when MC wasn't around), she probably tried to take damage on herself without dying to reflect the damage and ask someone who is able to heal to save her life. This meant that it was possible for her opponent to survive as well. The one who defeated the Demon Lord's group must have used someone as a scapegoat to escape from getting the Hero (or whoever the important person was) killed.
But with MC, she can rather directly use her ability now, without worrying about her life.

holy sht dude thats messed up. like how did she even fight back then? without killing herself? now she knows someone will revive her she'll just commit die and repawn

Dex-chan lover
@MILKITALIX

If i'm not misunderstanding it, whatever damage she takes, she can give back to either the one who does it automatically or by choice to who.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, she reminds me of that guy with red scyte from Naruto. Don't care enought to remember the name but have enought impact to leave an impression.

Users who are viewing this thread