Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Severe Black Dungeon

Thanks for the update. Please keep translating this manga it keeps getting interesting and I love this manga. Thank you translators.

yoooo thats a cool and fucked up skill ya have there girl. anyways , thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Whoa. Now that's some skill synergy. It's a bit uncomfortable seeing a loli casually get disemboweled, but it sure...works.

I'm a bit worried that she's dying to this stuff though. How did they make do before? I guess the point is they have an instant kill move now.

So far, hardworking Rose is best girl

Aggregator gang
that right there is a horribly unfair partnership...if you kill her you die, if she kills herself you still die...then he just brings her back again as many times as needed AND he can res himself too, so you can't even break the combo by targeting him before she can kill you

@Psychronia they probably didn't use instant death effects with her power before unless she has some less efficient revival power in her own right, either way though there's a LOT of ways to incapacitate someone without killing them (or your ally who has some sort of resonant injury power), and as long as healing her doesn't heal them that could be abused from a safe distance wearing down a party until they can't fight back or escape anymore at which point she could move in for more traditional kill methods...or she could inflict injuries that would be fatal but not instantly so, and have an ally heal her before she dies while the person she mirrored the wound over to might not get healed, especially if she targets the healer first

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00 : The thing is though, she likely intentionally took the hit BECAUSE Licht is here (that's why she asked him if he can keep reviving her earlier)

Given the nature of her ability, she probably had to balance out how much damage she can take to still be able to win before.

But now? She can take lethal hits, instantly kill the one who inflicted it, and immediately get revived by Licht.
If anything she's probably on cloud nine now that she can use her ability to its maximum effect without the worry of dying.

@Psychronia : I'm guessing she fought 'normally' before and then have someone heal her wound after.

And the group that took her down probably did it with either a sacrifice (i.e. have someone/something kill her and die from her ability) or by figuring out some way to kill her without her ability working (like if she bleeds to death from a wound, while the party get a healer to patch up the wound she reflected)

That said, it seem to requires some 'connection' between the wound and the target for the ability to work (in this case, it's their weapons that caused it, even if she is the one wielding it for the 2nd guy)

Double-page supporter
@WhimsiCat If she was able to keep 5(if I understood correctly) branches alone fighting against adventurers in "adventurer killer" dungeon she should be expert fighter, to whom 2 guards shouldn't show any problems.

If it was shown as her trying out an ability, maybe i would understand but everything shows her inability to fight without getting hit (short dagger, no magic, no armor, and didn't really shown any combat prowess)

Double-page supporter
@KamiKira00 Her 5 areas were according to her, the ones next to the Maou herself, so probably in the deepest parts of the dungeon where she rarely saw any real combat.

Dex-chan lover
@KamiKira00 :
>If she was able to keep 5(if I understood correctly) branches alone
No, there was Aria's minions which should've been the majority of the forces of the dungeon, the 4 are probably something akin to roaming boss monsters that patrol the areas.
Which, as stated in this chapter, was way too much area for them to be covering.

The dagger was from the 2nd gravekeeper, she didn't have any weapon on her (I'm guessing her ability require damage by the opponent's magic/weapon to work, which mean if they use 'her weapon' she might not be able to use her ability)

>inability to fight without getting hit
Her ability benefits from taking hits, the lack of revival option just means she couldn't take a lethal hit (healing magic exist)
And given she laughed at the wounds she took in this chapter, she either does not feel pain at all or get pleasure from it.
Either way, it means that while her opponent will be suffering from the damage her ability share to them, she isn't hindered by it and can just go for a killing blow while they're down.

Dex-chan lover
... I dislike desensitized characters...
I really hope it doesn't become a common occurrence

Dex-chan lover
While disturbing (in more ways than just her ability itself), her ability is extremely potent when paired with a resurrection ability. Though on its own, it is of rather limited utility.

Users who are viewing this thread