Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Severe Black Dungeon

Double-page supporter
lol why did he out of all guardians bring Victim with him? 😅

Power Uploader
@Owyn Elf pair can't be separated and Vampire girl already did the most jobs, so loli is the only choice left :v

Dex-chan lover
Oh my gosh the kuudere Loli has all my fetishes she's instantly my favourite character I will keep reading this just for her

Aggregator gang
that's so dumb though, she could've easily dealt with them without having to reflect her death..

Dex-chan lover
That makes for a pretty op combination, but doesn’t this mean she was basically useless before they met the mc? I mean she could take out any one enemy (albeit the strongest), but that was it. They definitely should have had more guards working in her areas

Dex-chan lover
oh, you thought it's gonna be a revenge story?
too bad, take this dungeon management simulator instead

Fed-Kun's army
That is a wierd aplication of abilities.. but it seems to work, just hope he doensent run dry in a pinchy situation.

Dex-chan lover
So he plans on resurrecting a HERO hoping he will willingly, for whatever reason, would want to work for the DEMON LORD. Is that the plan? Because it sure sounds like a good one...

And dunno how strong that girl is, but her skill is useful only because of the MC. Otherwise it would be useless as fuck.

Power Uploader
@Tearsax I mean why not, if said hero refuses, we can simply put them back to the grave, no question needed =))

Dex-chan lover
oh shit lmao I just noticed it was the shomin sample artist lol. Faris looks exactly like Aika lol.

Power Uploader
@exxeld Faris is the combination of Aika (appearance) and Hakua (personality). Best loli combo :v

Fed-Kun's army
I can't read this. I just stopped midway and I really should of stopped after the first chapter. The very very least after last chapter.

I might as well smash my brains in with a block of tofu.

Users who are viewing this thread