Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Out of your league

Dex-chan lover
this whole arc was so pathetically one sided. this arc feels like a meeting that could have just been an email. too long with no substance.

Dex-chan lover
Can we get a single loli who isn't a dangerous being? Like we have the suicide loli who will take you with her, the fairy loli who can summon a lot of scary stuff and the demon lord loli who is OP. I just want someone who can be corrected, am i asking for too much?

Dex-chan lover
This arc feels like a waste of time.
Lich got kidnapped and saved with ease.
We don't know what was the other demon lord intention with him.

Dex-chan lover
Aria shouldn't know that right now though, she might be able to figure it out, but it hasn't been revealed directly.
Why would Aria need to know? IIRC, it was said between the emo lord and his subordinate a couple of chapters ago, but it's info that is useful to nobody but them.

Anyway, dude got whopped, gg ez i guess....but now I'm curious about what beast could have killed Aria. It must be a calamity, so why there's no info on that?
Also, how tf did a falling pillar stop Aria's spatial manipulation?

Dex-chan lover
Aria: Oh, you've disabled my hax ability
Edgelord: I see, so I have a chance now-
Aria: This is where the fun begins.

Dex-chan lover
in the defense of this guy
Aria had been dead for a long time
these guys had forgottne just hwo struly strong she was
Also we now have 2 nickels from Rose ending up dead when we fight a Demon lord thingy which is funny it happend twice

Double-page supporter
Ah, that was refreshing. I hope dude is dead dead and for whatever reason Licht doesn't decide to revive him.

Can we get a single loli who isn't a dangerous being? Like we have the suicide loli who will take you with her, the fairy loli who can summon a lot of scary stuff and the demon lord loli who is OP. I just want someone who can be corrected, am i asking for too much?
Is Aria a loli?.... ok nvm, after looking at page 1 again, I see now. She does not look like one with the armor on.

Dex-chan lover
Why would Aria need to know? IIRC, it was said between the emo lord and his subordinate a couple of chapters ago, but it's info that is useful to nobody but them.

Anyway, dude got whopped, gg ez i guess....but now I'm curious about what beast could have killed Aria. It must be a calamity, so why there's no info on that?
Also, how tf did a falling pillar stop Aria's spatial manipulation?
If I recall correctly her spatial manipulation relies on the space being fully enclosed. Tearing down the pillar opened a hole in the wall, so the conditions for using the skill were no longer fulfilled.

Dex-chan lover
The fight was very fucking lame. Action is tough for this mangaka
Just look at the general art, this is a low energy production, someone else said on another chapter, that this artist is actually good, but it seems they don't put too much effort into this project. :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure the guy could have just asked for their help, with the promise of cooperation in return, and there'd been a decent chance they'd revived some of his heavy hitters without complaints

Group Leader
Pretty sure the guy could have just asked for their help, with the promise of cooperation in return, and there'd been a decent chance they'd revived some of his heavy hitters without complaints
You don't become a Demon Lord by subordinating yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread