Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita

Are you tired of living alone ? Did humans dispose of you ? Too lazy to go through hell and back ? You can't even make pancakes ?

Well then, our brand-new Inst-HaremTM is made for you !
Simply make a magic circle, think of the word "RESURRECTION" and there ! You got yourself a harem of demon waifus !
It's quick and easy with Inst-HaremTM ! No need for your sweat nor blood to be spilled !*

Order today to get it at the exceptional price of 29.99$ ! Yup, that's right, only 29.99$ ! And even better, if you turn against your former allies RIGHT NOW you can get delivered FOR FREE !
What are you waiting for ? Say goodbye storyline and get yourself an Inst-HaremTM !

*may or may not reqire your blood. actually requires you to die. free shipping includes you being delivered off a cliff. there is no guarantee that your harem won't kill you themselves. you will still not be able to make pancakes.

Double-page supporter
>Yah uh, Pizza hut can I get uuuuhhh a fantasy manga with an overpowered MC who is immediately betrayed. Oh yeah, also need harem elements as well, and, on god, don't forget the loli this time.
> Sure thing, we will get that to ya in two chapters or less.

This is offputting. Resurrection skill, betrayed and reviving demon 100 years ago.

Cliche betrayal manga. Really? I know making story is hard but this is so cliche. I’ve read tons of this. Isekai or fantasy alike. There’s a common plot here without slight change in character.

Only resurrection skill without the kingdom using it? That’s nonsense, considering there’s still war against demons. And the MC literally said human population 3/10.

Reviving demon 100 years ago. Wow, he’s been in many battles and in a lot of places. What kind of MC the author made up to do that? Really? Doing resurrection in dungeon where it recides a lot of demons?

The english version of the title (novel) is very misleading when you compare it to the intro and first 2 chapters of the manga. This story really isn't about some op healer saving everyone, it's about a guy who can resurrect pretty much any sentient race who at first would have only used it on humans, but got betrayed by his own companions and humanity as a whole, so he doesn't care about not using on only humans now, so he resurrects the demon lord (technically accident). The title makes it sound like hes gonna help humanity and their army just completely dump on demons since he can just resurrect the army, but that's not even close to the truth. Idk why stories end up getting named silly things when half the time the premise of the story is anything but silly. How is resurrecting the demon lord and turning on humanity because they betrayed him silly?

Anyways, the only thing difference I can see compared to some of the other betrayal stories I've seen is that a demon lord is involved so soon and there wasn't some "back in time to get revenge/fix sht"
At least it's different compared to nidome no yuusha or kaifuku jutsushi no yarinaoshi in that regard. There is another story that has a hero getting betrayed by the country he served after he was summoned but the goddess fell in love with him or something, cant remember the name, but in those 3 stories the mc goes bat sht crazy and turns into a complete psycho, usually in the first 2 chapters this happens, but it hasn't happened to Licht in the first 2 chapters so maybe it won't be as cliche as the other 3.

The story does not make sense, why would the church or those in power would not abuse his powers instead, more so with the church, it is just too useful and they could easily imprison him in a city or fortress so that their fears of him reviving demons is alleviated.

Very good art though pretty moe.

Ant

why tf did the loli cut her own throat when she could have just killed the other guy without her skill ? just to show off ?

Power Uploader
@Ant Easier to execute + she may fear other spell/trap that her ability couldn't deflect?

7.65 ... 7.65 xD OMFG, im really trash. Im trash for revenge, isekai, immortal cultivators etc. But even i have standards 0/10 ugh.

Still the DL will value the MC if she values her 4 retainers and seeing the kamikaze loli skill that's a given

reading,new pot with a new plot,quite promising,9/10 for now gotta start from ch 2 if "revenge" disturb you
real story start at ch.2

Ah yes the stereotypical story with ungrateful egocentric "friends" betraying you out of the lowest reasons and then getting a harem.
*Sigh The art style isn't bad, but it's not good enough to distract the reader from the boring plot. The characters till now also don't really feel interesting. I think i drop this series.

Would I recommend? Sorry, I've read a lot of Fantasy or Isekai mangas already and this one is definetly a bad one. So no

I want some quick ass revenge, not some long story with some demon hoes. I want to see the heroes suffer, not see the demon loli kill herself.

I quite like the combo.
The ability to give your enemy your wounds combined with the ability to revive would render you capable of killing anything.

Users who are viewing this thread